Wednesday, January 30, 2013

not just gluten

That other, endocrine issue...sleep has been shortened again.  But no sepsis, at least.  Hopefully I'll feel better with some rest and iron supplements.  Why do I keep slacking on those?   Same thing with anti-ITBS exercises!  Problems inevitably arise when I omit them for a while.  Why can't I keep them up?  Moving around is no excuse: pills and the space required to perform clamshells are both relatively small.

I'm also fortunate in that I've recently moved and am still between face-time jobs, and the couple of things I'm working on aren't time or schedule sensitive.  But I'm trying to get into a good routine, even though I'll get a job at some point that, if the past is any indication, probably won't have normal hours.  I recently saw an advertised possibility (a bit of a stretch but that's usually the case) that had a 4:30 am start time some days.  Funnily enough, this might work because I have been awake around 3 am pretty much every night here so far.

We ran on Saturday and Sunday and explored a bit more of the trail system.  It turns out that 2b is a pretty neat and vigorous stretch that ends up on a nearby main road.  This is pretty exciting.

Monday-Tues-Wed, just walking, although I also did a few resistance exercises. 

No comments: