Thursday, October 15, 2009

home internet!

We are wired!

I'm still recovering...and still waiting to get antibody tests or whatever so that I can stop eating things that disagree with me. I'm not feeling 100% but at least my heart is, I think! Now and then, it feels sore, but less and less often, and I don't think it's limiting me in any way anymore.

My Garmin still hasn't resurfaced post-move, but I think that's a good thing. It's better that I have no idea or hopes or dreams about pace. I've been going by time, and if I want to stop or walk, I do.

Today, the dog and I jogged for 80 min. I'm pleased about that. I was still sluggy and I think bugs were crawling past us, and the dog kept turning to look at me in confusion ("I think you're running....backwards....") but it felt good to get blood flowing for that long. After about an hour, I got a big flood of endorphins or something of that nature. It hit me all at once. That was kind of neat.

No comments: