Saturday, November 29, 2014

....

I've lost track, but there was a tempo run and a couple of 1:45 runs this week at least.

The tempo run was in a gym--I'm now a member of the fitness centre at work!  It's pretty nice, and super convenient.  I was on the fence about joining for weeks, and then I went for it a few days ago.  I hurt something in a shoulder lifting in my increasingly frigid garage, I got bored, I got an early day, I got a raise (not merit-based btw: everybody got it)...I'm still ahead.  They did ask for my primary care provider info, but that's N/A.  I haven't applied to be assigned one here yet, or whatever.  We're supposed to leave this summer; I can string this along for 6-7 months.  LOL.  Once I explained that I was a military spouse that moved a lot, I was allowed to join the gym.  However, I'm good on shots because I've been getting them from employee health nurses.  Perks!

No comments: