Tuesday, November 18, 2014

~

Just want to GO

Saturday: I slept in (crashed hard), and then spent a bunch of time at the annual household hazardous waste event.  I didn't think it would take that long--I had to wait in the car for about an hour, I think, and I turned it off to not saturate the hazmat workers with CO, but I also had to keep the windows down because my household hazardous waste included some totally whiffy aerosol cans, but it was cold out and things got sort of frigid...I dunno, man, somehow my whole day was shot but at least I subsequently bought a cool pair of Adidas track pants for $12 at a second hand store, and since then, I've been wearing them whenever I haven't been in pjs or work pjs or actual running gear.  I love these pants!  They're going to fuse to my skin at this rate.

Sunday:  I was on call, and then I found a video of the 2014 Berlin marathon, perfect distraction for a long treadmill run, yeah, which DIDN'T HAPPEN. 

Monday: almost 2 hr jog, cut a bit short because we got soaked in a deluge and the dogs were like, NOPE, F this S!!! NOW.  Ok, that was me. 

I skipped weights because my clothing was too wet, but I did the Bliss workout (40 pushups and pike situps) tonight.

Tomorrow (because maybe I need to post my commitment for better results?): tempo run and weights.  Somehow, sometime~

No comments: