Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 260

Recap(Ctrl-C):
Oct 5th: ran 5X 3 min, with 5 min jog at end. 30 min
6th: walked for 1:20, 2X stairs
7th: ran 5X3 min (last 4 min actually). 30 min
8th: ran 10 min, total 20 min
12th: ran 5X 4 min (last repeat 8 min total with jog). 35 min total w/walk
13th: 90 min, 4X stairs
14th: ran 5 X 4 min (last one 5 min) + 8 min jog. 40 min total

And lots of walking. I'm going to start including short jogs in these walks to get heartrate up a little more. The problem is, I still can't quite jog. It feels better, though less sustainable, to go faster. My run repeats have been going well and afterward I jog, but after 7 minutes or so, it starts to feel wrong. Hopefully this issue will sort itself out somehow.

No wonder the stairs yesterday were kind of brutal: I'd doubled the stair repeats. I'd thought that I'd done 3 repeats last week and not just two.

I'll do 4 stair repeats tomorrow, maybe jog a bit on Saturday or Sunday, and then next week will be a little tougher still.

No comments: