Tuesday, September 29, 2015

My last run ever

Actually, I'm being dramatic. 

I'm sad because I've wasted some nice cool weather, and disappointed that I couldn't keep up running until the end, but I have to take a break.  Maybe if things feel and seem better, I'll try a short test jog, but ego seems to be the predominating beneficiary these days, and there are other dogs to feed.

My last run for a while was last week.  3 X 3 minutes, and I was going for five repeats at least, but my right foot was hurting again, and my left foot was starting to follow suit.  I have simply become too heavy and I'm not getting enough sleep.  Perhaps, given enough time, my body might adjust to the increased load, but I have just six weeks to go.  

Six weeks of elliptical perhaps and then umpteen weeks of ?????!: very boring blog probably.

No comments: