Tuesday, October 7, 2014

~

I have run yesterday and today, albeit for just 5 or so minutes amid 90ish minute walks with the dogs.  Part of our route goes on a dirt road, and this is a better surface for growing puppy joints.  Also, I'm lazy.

Even though the weather has been mostly great--a few warm days, but not too bad.  Tomorrow is supposed to go up to 30 :(  but the temps will drop back down in a matter of hours, not weeks.

Oh, and I did leg exercises this week, just squats and deadlifts.  I'm pretty worn out (even dropped out of a race in Nov, although the race director is giving me a week to change my mind), and walking the dogs tired me out further...but when I got home, I turned up the music and got into the right sort of zone.

I should do clamshells now, that being one of my two must-do exercises.  OK!

No comments: