Tuesday, July 29, 2014

nice morning!

It was only 19C!  The dog and I jogged for about 75 min.  What a difference!  Yesterday morning, it was in the mid-twenties and humid: jog-walking 2 miles seemed sufficient then.  Fortunately, finding a box turtle in our front yard made up for the discomfort.  I looked it up, and she is probably a female, and apparently these turtles don't have a wide range...hopefully she lives nearby.

Unfortunately, I didn't see her today, but dog #1 and I had a good run.  It was amazing.  I actually forgot where some of the hills were because I didn't feel them.  There was even a "where the heck am I?" moment in the forest when I was past a hill I was still anticipating.  It's nice when that happens.

And then I did shoulder exercises, 3 sets:

Bent over rows, single arm
Overhead press
deltoid raises, side front, back
Overhead press
bar rear delt row
Cuban press
Iron cross
rotator cuff exercises

Except I forgot the bar rear delt row every time!  Oops.

No comments: