Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 350

Monday: 3 miles with the dog, 3 very slow miles. There was too much slush still so I made him wear his booties.

Today: 5.88 miles. It wasn't cold! There wasn't much wind or slush! It was nice to get a bit of a reprieve. Hopefully tomorrow will be as nice for speedwork. In general, running has been going well this year so far. I'm definitely enjoying my easy run pace again. I don't run to feel discomfort most of the time: I run to go about and see things. That's mainly it. Now that I can run without breathing hard, it's more relaxing. Maybe I simply could do that everyday and not bother about 'training' or races anymore? Maybe next year, next decade? Ah, but I still want to challenge myself!

Accordingly, I may or may not have started a 40 day yoga challenge yesterday.

No comments: