Saturday, August 29, 2020

!!!!!!!!!!!

 almost almost there

I knew this month would be tough, and it's going out with a bang (it's 42 C right now!), but it's almost over, but I'm still on edge.

I wrote boards on Wednesday, and because I've been preparing since March, and didn't take the customary month off to cram, it felt weird. It's been a big shark circling in the shadows for so long, I got used to it, and still have to accept that it's now gone.  I guess the exam went well?! hard to say. I was tired by the last section, though...after about seven hours, I was slowing down a lot.  Fortunately, each half is four hours/four sections, and I'd banked a fair bit of time. Still left 1.5 hours ahead of schedule. If I stay too long, I start changing answers injuriously. Nothing good happens after "midnight" (okay, 3ish pm). 

Oh, and moving? ....well

I tried to relax with a book I picked up this morning from a local Little Free Library: https://www.simonandschuster.com/books/438-Days/Jonathan-Franklin/9781501116308. Highly recommend it, especially for putting things into perspective.

Running? Uh, it's 42 C right now and I just had my first solid poop in about a month today (funnily enough, the dog had her first morning walk poop in a few weeks too--she's been spayed so we have to sync colons instead of uteruses (And period syncing seems like a myth anyway)). So, no.

No comments: