Tuesday, September 28, 2010

day???

I'm back! It's been a while and many rocks and a few hapless lobsters and much laundry. And too much rain--every time we were in a tent (or yurt), it rained. It was a great trip, though!

Today, I ran 5X 2 min with 2 min recoveries, and then a slightly longer bit at the end to try to loosen up. My foot feels stiff but not sore. Running didn't feel as foreign as I'd feared, but I seemed unable to run slower than tempo effort. It just didn't work otherwise.

Total workout, mostly walking: 1 hr. Then situps--back to 40, but I guess it's progress not to start at 10 anymore, and yoga and stretching. I would like to work in push ups too. Those are usually the first thing to go! lol

I figure I'll take tomorrow off running--stairs instead.

2 comments:

Fran said...

Good to see your words up here!

cs said...

:) i try!